COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
We are continuously following advisories by Health Canada, the CDC and WHO and updating our COVID-19 Safety Policy as necessary.
Here is our COVID -19 Safety Policy as of January 12th 2021.
DESTINED DREAMS HOME STAGING IS APPROVED UNDER THE ONTARIO ESSENTIAL SERVICES ACT. OUR SERVICES FALL UNDER REAL ESTATE AGENT SERVICES. WE ARE STRICTLY ENFORCING OUR HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY TO PROTECT ALL PARTIES. IF THE POLICY BELOW IS NOT FOLLOWED, THE STAGER(S) SESSION WILL BE ABORTED AND BILLED ACCORDINGLY*****
- Due to COVID-19 we now ask that no one be in the property at the time of delivery/pick up for the safety of the clients & our staff. Clients can stay either in their vehicle or if they absolutely need to be in the property, they can stay in a room where no furniture is being delivered/picked up.
- Our moving crews are equipped with a new set of gloves for every property and to date, none have shown symptoms nor tested positive for COVID-19.
Company Policy for our Professional Stagers
- The Stager(s) have not experienced COVID-19 virus symptoms or experienced any type of illness for 2 weeks prior to Staging Day
- The Stager(s) have not travelled internationally in the past 2 weeks
- The Stager(s) will wear a non-medical mask during staging
- The Stager(s) will use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands prior to staging and may use latex gloves and masks during staging.
- Following Public health guidelines we will not shake hands or touch as a greeting and will maintain social distancing with any realtors, contractors, home owners etc. and will maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres at any given time
- The homeowners, contractors and/or Realtor are NOT to be in the house during Staging Day, feel free to allow us to enter the home via lockbox code. Furniture will be delivered and assembled first. Stager will arrive afterwards and she will stage solo.
- Our staging design plan has been pre-planned so we are prepared for a quick stage
- Stager(s) will not stage multiple properties in one day. Staffing will be limited on Staging Day to ensure safe-distancing measures can be in place.
Social Distancing - Maintain 6 feet of distance between stager whenever possible. If physically distancing is not possible, ensure that interaction is limited and proper safety gear is worn
Expectations Of Homeowners
- Please inform us if anyone has been in the household and experienced any illness or symptoms.
- Please inform us if anyone in the household travelled internationally in the past 2 weeks
Have The Home Ready Prior To Staging Day
- Our Stager will come equipped with Lysol wipes, Dettol antiseptic,Lysol sprays to wipe down light switches, handles, lockbox, banisters, doorknobs before and after staging time. Inventory will be sanitized prior to bringing into client's home. Have the home cleaned and sanitized prior to Staging Day
- Ensure all clutter, garbage including recycling boxes are hidden and out of sight as well as the exterior
- No automobiles in the driveway where possible
If the home is deemed unsafe or unprepared, the Staging installation will be aborted at the discretion of the Stager and billed accordingly.
This policy may change at any time without further notice to abide all laws and/or advisories issued.