Why Staging Prices Depend on a Range of Factors
Whats included in staging prices. Why stagers say “it depends” when it comes to pricing.
Here’s why it does depend:
HERE'S WHY IT “DEPENDS”
My range for 30 days could be $2,500 to $10,000!!!!
And here’s why:
• House or condo?
• List price? $350k or $3mill???
• Luxury list or midrange?
• How many rooms in home would you like staged?
• Are you staging just the primary bedroom or all bedrooms?
• Does the primary bedroom have a seating area?
• Is the kitchen an eat-in kitchen?
• Is there a separate dining room?
• Are you staging a guest room an office or a guest bedroom?
• Is there a separate living room and family room?
• Does the kitchen have an island where you need barstools? If yes, do you need 2? Or 5?
• Super high ceilings and lots of wall space? = bigger artwork needed
• If condo- can truck park downstairs? Or does it have to stay on main road and trek all the furniture to condo?
• If a condo do you have to spend time and money getting paperwork for elevator booking for staging day and destaging day?
• Wall to wall carpet or do you need rugs in every room?
• Is there a lot of glass and windows where you hardly need any artwork? Or do you need a lot of art?
…. And this is just off the top of my head!