How you sell your home is different than how you live in it.
*starting at $500 and up
This service is offered for sellers that will continue to live in their home while it's on the market. We will work with your existing homes furnishings and bring in our own quality inventory rentals with our Staging Styling Enhancement* service, which is perfect for photo prep.
If inventory rentals are not required, you have the option of having your home showcased with your own items. Please inquire to discuss your specific needs.
- Initial Comprehensive Consultation: we meet with the seller to determine the staging needs of the home while preparing a customized bound report unique to the specific home and schedule additional staging services if needed
- Home is prepared for “staging the model home look” as determined in the consultation- either the seller or the staging stylist can coordinate any work to be done prior to staging
- Staging Day: the Staging Dream Team will arrive at the specified time and put the plan into action as agreed
- Photography should be scheduled at the end of the stylists’ staging time in order to capture the best photos possible. (We can provide professional photography in your package, please inquire)
Three Levels of Occupied Staging Service
At Destined Dreams, we are aware that one staging option does not fit all. With access to over $15M in on-hand inventory, we offer 3 levels of occupied home staging to fit any project or budget. Each service level can be tailored to suit your needs. From urban to traditional, rustic or contemporary, all of our design options include a large selection of brand name furnishings and accessories to bring out the very best in your property.
Each design option offered by Destined Dreams is specific to staging for the luxury home. Luxury Home Staging creates an emotional response as it invites potential home buyers to envision themselves, as well as their family and friends, in the space. Luxury home staging tells a story without a single word, but though the design, accurate scale, and creative use of space. Every staging project is personal,and specific to the home. Destined Dreams tailors the design of each staging to enrich the architectural style of the home, putting its best features on display. This staging style speaks to a select group of buyers, and is an important factor in getting top dollar for your project. Successful staging can make the difference between a house and a home.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Level of customization is a factor that will determine time frame and cost.
1. SILVER LEVEL STAGE
Perfect for those who want to stretch their staging dollar by doing the prep work yourself! Consultations are the backbone of any staging plan! Every occupied home starts with with this step. This can be a stand alone service (Silver Level) or you can have us return when you are ready.
After the consultation, you will have a clear plan of how and where to get started. Oftentimes, this is when folks decide they would like us to come back for further assistance.
WALK N TALK CONSULTATION $200
WRITTEN REPORT CONSULTATION $250
$200 for the first hour, which generally covers houses up to 3,500 square feet. Larger homes may take more time. Additional hours are available for $100/hr
Experience our simple photo prep option, providing the necessary decor and accessories to accent a furnished home. This option also includes a half hour consultation to walk through the home owner's home. After the work is done from your initial consultation, we return to put the finishing touches in place before your marketing photos.
$500 plus applicable taxes
- 30 minute CONSULTATION
- 1.5 hours of PHOTO PREP STAGING
- 30 minute DESTAGE
- 30 day ACCESSORY RENTALS ($250 month afterwards)
- 1 LIVING ROOM
- 1 DINING ROOM
- 1 BEDROOM
- 1 KITCHEN
- 2 BATHROOMS
Does Not Include:
- NO FURNITURE
- NO LAMPS (discretion based on the consultation)
- NO X-LARGE ART
- NO BEDDING
- NO BATH TOWELS
*Because these homes will be lived in, this package does not include bedding & bed pillows (for occupied beds), towels & shower curtains for hygienic reasons (but can be purchased on your behalf for an additional charge, or based on discretion for display purposes only)
For those who just don't have the time, our Dream Team can do as little or as much as you wish!
PRICES VARY (depending on what the house requires)
***Staging Package Includes:
- Dream Team Stagers and Project Manager
- Room design & configuration
- Colour and decor decisions
- Rental coordination of furniture, delivery, set up and arrangement (if any required)
- Furniture selection, sourcing and rentals (if any required)
- Professional photography (by request) NEW!
- Destined Dreams Decor kit including all eclectic accessories and lifestyle elements from our collection (ie. art, linens, lighting, tabletop decor, florals, etc)
- Call 647-891-3381
- Book an on-site at-home consultation walk-through $200 or written report $250
- We will draft an estimate and agreement
- Amend and approval process
- 50% deposit* and signed contract, balance due before Staging Day
- Book cleaner before Stager
- Book photographer after Stager (we can provide professional photography in your package, please inquire) NEW!
*deposit partially refundable. Terms & Conditions apply
*Rates/Pricing Disclaimer: All prices and packages/content are subject to change without notice
*Legal: By booking Destined Dreams, you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions