*starting at $2,000 and up
We offer several customized solutions to suit your needs and budget as vacant homes do not work in today's real estate market. We provide our chic and elegant furniture and accessory rentals to help package and present your home and set the stage for market resale. These can be from vacant homes, model homes, unoccupied rentals, new builds and construction and would include furniture and any and all accessory rentals that are required.
- Initial Assessment: we meet with the seller to determine the staging needs of the home a prepare a staging plan & quote
- Home is made “Stage ready” – either the seller or staging stylist can coordinate any work to be done prior to staging
- Staging Day: Staging Dream Team will arrive at the specified time and put the plan into action as agreed – please allow 4-6 hours to fully stage the property
- Photography should be scheduled at the end of the stylists’ staging time in order to capture the best possible photos (we can provide professional photography in your package, please inquire)
- Home is de-staged on an agreed upon date – please allow 4-6 hours de-staging time.
Two Levels of Staging Service
At Destined Dreams, we are aware that one staging option does not fit all. With over $15M in on-hand inventory, we offer two levels of home staging to fit any project or budget. Each service level can be tailored to suit your needs. From urban to traditional, rustic or contemporary, all of our design options include a large selection of brand name furnishings and accessories to bring out the very best in your property.
Each design option offered by Destined Dreams is specific to staging for the luxury home. Luxury Home Staging creates an emotional response as it invites potential home buyers to envision themselves, as well as their family and friends, in the space. Luxury home staging tells a story without a single word, but though the design, accurate scale, and creative use of space. Every staging project is personal,and specific to the home. Destined Dreams tailors the design of each staging to enrich the architectural style of the home, putting its best features on display. This staging style speaks to a select group of buyers, and is an important factor in getting top dollar for your project. Successful staging can make the difference between a house and a home.
Experience our highest level of home staging, providing the most extensive furniture, art and accessories. This option also includes exclusively purchased furniture and customer artwork. The Ultimate Level Staging is the premier solution for new home developments, spec builders, luxury real estate homes and exclusive condominium projects, or any property that needs to attract affluent home buyers.
Create a model home look and feel and showcase your property’s best features with Destined Dreams Signature Level staging. This option provides a full scope of art, furniture, and accessories from over $15M in on-hand inventory, maximizing your floor plan and showcases a home at its potential. This level is perfect for new home development models or standing inventory, high end homes, or properties with challenging floor plans.
***Staging Package Includes:
- Dream Team Stagers and Project Manager
- Room design & configuration
- Colour and decor decisions
- Rental coordination of furniture, delivery, set up and arrangement
- Furniture selection, sourcing and rentals
- Professional photography (by special request) NEW!
- Destined Dreams Decor kit including all eclectic accessories and lifestyle elements from our collection (ie. art, linens, lighting, tabletop decor, florals, etc)
- Call 647-891-3381
- Book an on-site visit assessment $150.00 + HST (Vacant Home)
- We will draft an estimate and agreement
- Amend and approval process
- 50% deposit* and signed contract, balance due before Staging Day
- Book cleaner before Stager
- Book photographer after Stager (we can provide professional photography in your package, please inquire) NEW!
*deposit partially refundable. Terms & Conditions apply